Brain Muffins by JJ (Joy and Jill)
Every ingredient is a powerhouse for brain health. Enjoy warm right out of the oven, store in the frig, and eat cold or reheat in the microwave. Not only is this a healthy muffin that doesn't taste like cardboard but will keep you satiated for a long time, help you poop, give your cells nutrients to utilize plus keep your taste buds happy.
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour https://amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Super-Fine-Natural
- 1/2 Cup Millet Flour or Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Cup Flax meal `
- 1/14 Cup Psyllium
- 1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Scoop Collagen (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas 3 large or 4 medium
- 2 Free Range if possible Eggs
- 1 Cup Applesauce unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil melted
- 1 Cup organic blueberries fresh or frozen
Mix dry ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients using an immersion blender.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
Pour into greased or paper-lined muffin tins (I use a large ice cream scoop to put in individual cups)
The batter is pretty wet looking.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (You can judge how you like them)
After eating one warm, I let them cool off and put the rest in the fridge for the rest of the week.